hirsh logo
About Us...

“Saving Tucson Soles for More Than Half a Century” is more than our motto – it is who we are. Ever since Rose and Dave Hirsh opened HIRSH’S in 1954, we have been determined to sell shoes that are not only attractive but also really comfortable. That’s why we carry almost every size and width made. That’s why our well-experienced staff includes three Certified Pedorthists. Saving Tucson’s Soles is truly our passion.

The Hirsh’s were determined to make their new store the finest shoe store in Tucson. They hired noted Tucson architect, Bernard Friedman, and bought an empty lot on Broadway near Country Club, which at that time was Tucson’s far east side. Today, HIRSH’S is still at the same location and still owned by the Hirsh family.

In addition to making feet feel pampered, HIRSH’S carries a huge stock of dancewear, perhaps the largest in southern Arizona. We have shoes, clothing and accessories for tap, ballet, jazz, ballroom, pointe, folklorico and even hip-hop.

hirsh
©2007 Hirsh's Shoes. For concerns about this website, please email webmaster@hirshstucson.com